- Dissolution of Marriage (Divorce)
- Legal Decision Making/Custody/Parenting Time Issues
- Child Support
- Modification Issues including: Custody, Child Support, and Spousal Maintenance
- Grandparent’s rights
Getting a divorce is certainly among the most important legal decisions a person can make in their lifetime. With so much at stake, your choice of an attorney could be absolutely pivotal to the final outcome of your divorce or family law case. David Kovalik is known for his ability to achieve the best outcome for his clients.
- Dependency Cases involving Department of Child Safety (DCS) formerly known as Child Protective Services (CPS) **
- Delinquencies (Juvenile Criminal Matters)
** In most dependency matters, a party may receive the services of a court-appointed attorney. However, your attorney may, or may not, have the same level of expertise and experience in this complex field of law as David Kovalik. Please consider an attorney’s experience and reputation when your relationship with your children is at risk.